We invite you to attend an Academic Probation: Powering-up Academic Success Strategies workshop.
Here you will gain a better understanding of the Academic Probation policy itself, discuss how to get back into good standing and develop a plan for success. We encourage you to do some research in advance about Academic Probation at http://advisinghub.sfsu.edu/probation. Space is limited so RSVP for a workshop now. All undeclared students on Academic Probation or Subject to Disqualification must attend a workshop to remove their Academic Probation hold so they can register for next semester courses.
To get started on the process, electronically complete through Part A of the Academic Probation Hold Clearance Form, print it out and bring it with you to the workshop. Please also print and complete the Academic Probation Success Worksheet. We can help you with any parts you are unable to complete during the workshop. We look forward to helping you get back on track towards attaining your bachelor’s degree.
* If you are in EOP, you should meet with your EOP advisor in lieu of our workshop. Please go to the EOP Front Office at SSB 201 or call 415-388-1085 to schedule an appointment with an EOP advisor.
If you are in the Metro College Success Program, you should email email@example.com to make an appointment with a Metro advisor in lieu of our workshop.
Please click a link below to register for a workshop session:
- Tuesday, October 9, 2:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, October 12, 9:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Monday, October 15, 2:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, October 18, 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 24, 2:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, October 25, 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.