Academic Probation for Undeclared & Students Changing to Undeclared

General Information about the probation policy, probation holds, and calculators can be found on the Advising Hub

If you are undeclared* and/or planning to change your major, you must meet with an academic advisor to complete the Academic Probation Hold Clearance Form. Locate the appropriate advisor below and bring the Academic Probation Hold Clearance Form (pdf) with part A completed to your appointment:

  • Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) students should go to the EOP Office at SSB 201 or call 415-388-1085 to schedule an appointment with an EOP advisor.
  • Metro College Success Program students should email or call 415-405-2681 to make an appointment with a Metro advisor. 
  • All other Undeclared students will receive an email with steps to make an appointment with a counselor in the Undergraduate Advising Center.
  • Students planning to change to undeclared should visit ADM 211 or call 415-338-2101 to schedule their appointment.  


Self-assessment form

Academic Probation Clearance Form