There are a number of other advising services across campus depending on your needs. Please review the list below for more info.
General Education Advising Resources
- Advising Resource Center (ARC) in HUM 112 — students whose majors are in the Liberal & Creative Arts
- Student Resource Center (SRC) in HSS 254 — students whose majors are in the College of Health & Social Sciences
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) in SSB 201 — students who are in the EOP program
Major Advising Resources
- Faculty advisors of your declared major or pre-major offer advising for major requirements. Visit the department office for more info.
- College of Business Student Services Center in BUS 112 — all students in the College of Business.
- Pre-Nursing students visit the Student Resource Center (SRC) in HSS 254.
- If you are Undeclared or undecided students, advisors in the Undergraduate Advising Center are your 'major' advisors.