Counselors and Advisors in the UAC assist former Gators looking to return to SF State.
Before we can schedule an appointment we would like to evaluate your General Education and non-major graduation requirements to streamline and expedite the process.
Please note: For major advising please contact your major department.
To request an appointment please fill out form on advising.sfsu.edu/inquiry. Under category, select "Appointment Request", then "Readmission to SF State".
In the description please include:
- Contact information (phone number and email)
- Any specific questions you have about your GE/non-major requirements.
- Please indicate if you are no longer living in the SF Bay Area.
Follow-up (if needed):
If we are unable to find your advising documents, you may be asked to follow-up with any and all of the following:
- Unofficial SF State transcript
- Degree Audit Report (DARs)
- Degree Progress Report (DPR) — if applicable when a DARs is not available
- Advanced Standing Evaluation (ASE) — if applicable; students may have an ASE if attended another university or SF State during the 70s & 90s