Throughout the year we will host or co-host various advising events and workshops.
- Graduating Spring 2018? Need help completing your grad app?
- Graduating Summer 2018 or Fall 2018?
- Graduating this year? Join us to go over all of your graduation requirements.
- Dates: TBA
- Are you thinking about graduation next semester? Next year?
If so, come learn about graduation tips and walk away knowing if you have completed all your general education (GE) and university requirements!
- Come and learn how to navigate college successfully during your first semester and beyond. We will cover resources on campus for advising, payment, tutoring, professional growth, community, and health/wellness. We will also talk about key strategies for academic success as well as how to make sure that you keep your schedule up to date with campus events, class assignments, and everything else SF State.
- Come learn how to use ASSIST.org and create an education plan to complete the required prerequisites for SF State's BSN program. This workshop is for students who are already familiar with the process of applying to the BSN program.
- Interested in a career in Nursing? Want to learn more about other health majors and professions? Come learn about the different pathways into nursing while exploring other health professions!
- Are you ready for graduation? Do you know how to apply for graduation? The CoSE Student Success Center is here to help!
- Are you planning on graduating in Spring or Summer 2018? 10% of SFSU students are denied graduation each year due to missing or incomplete graduation requirements. Start the process TODAY by confirming that you will meet GE and non-major graduation requirements!
- Here you will gain a better understanding of the Academic Probation policy itself, discuss how to get back into good standing and develop a plan for success.
Are you undeclared or undecided on a major? We are offering “Creating Your SF State Experience Through Exploration” workshops for students like you. In this 1-hour workshop we will assess your personality so that you can better understand yourself and all of your major options. Begin making a connection between your strengths, your interests, and consider which majors might be a good fit for you before fall course registration.