Returning Students

Many former students return to SF State to complete their degrees.   If you have been out of attendance for more than two consecutive semesters, you are a returning or 'readmit' student.

If you plan to return to SF State, please contact the UAC Front Desk to schedule a readmission appointment with an advisor. 

You may also need the resources found on the following webpage: